Kettlebell Halo Snapshot
The kettlebell halo is an exercise that will increase both stability and mobility through the shoulders and shoulder blades. This exercise takes the shoulders through a large range of motion so they must meet that challenge with increased stability, doing this exercise in a half-kneeling position will also challenge your hip complex and core to a higher degree. If you want shoulders that perform as good as they look, give Kettlebell halos a shot during your next workout!
Instructions on how to do the Half Kneeling Kettlebell Halo:
1. Start in a half kneeling position on a padded surface
2. Grab a kettlebell upside down by the horns (area of handle closest to the bell)
3. Tense your glutes, lock your ribs down and engage your core
4. In a controlled motion bring the kettlebell around your head keeping the kettlebell at ear height.
5. Return to the starting position and switch directions.
6. Perform for reps and make sure to switch stances halfway through the reps to make sure your glutes get an equal chance to help stabilize the hips.
Tired of the same workout routine? We got you covered. Check out our Jump Start Program below.
#914 #kettlebellhalo #kettlebellhalosnapshot #shouldermobility #WestchesterNY #personaltrainingnewcanaanct #personaltrainingwiltonct #personaltrainingpoundridgeny #personaltrainingsouthsalemny #personaltrainingridgefieldct